Friday, January 21, 2005

Juniorsemi Formal Dresses Charlotte

John Rosenthal on Identity and The Stranger

Manel How right when he insists on recommending blog John Rosenthal, Transatlantic Intelligencer . Proof of this is Article yesterday on the political rights of minorities. Understood: collective rights of minority groups, not individuals as such.

The issue is about how United Nations Program for Development , "which had been focusing on economic development" has past to "fly the banner" collective cultural rights in its latest Human Development Report . Rosenthal has doubts, and I believe reasonable, this low spots of PUND communitarian, the key to them is that one should not confuse the concept of citizenship with identity. But I refer to your article because it explains a lot better than I would be able. For me this is another reading of the week.

And if the weekend was submitted boring (I hope not) you can always cast a body the article by Jose Luis VillacaƱas [pdf 48 pages], " The right to cultural identity: recognition and multiculturalism .

0 comments:

Post a Comment