Thursday, January 20, 2005
Period Late Cervix Is Soft
a while ago, on the news on TV1 I heard a representative of 'Ecologists in Action "show their rejection of the Treaty of the Union for consider contradictory. According to her, the talking points to safeguard the quality of the environment are incompatible with the talk of increasing economic growth and competitiveness. I do not know if he realized or was saying, but I recommend the little effort to imagine a Europe with a growth rate equal to or less than zero. Perhaps she owns income, but to me it seems to me a nightmare scenario.
Environmentalists increasingly remind me of the preachers flights: what would be the snack bar if they could not appeal to the fear aroused by the eternal flames of hell? What would be true environmentalism if they could not appeal to the intrinsic evil of all economic progress?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment