Boadella: incorrect comedian
can see here some statements Boadella Albert, who not only associates with Ibarretxe Plan "nostalgia of the tribe", but that crosses the Rubicon plĂtica correction (from which that call you fascist and other niceties) and declares anti-Jacobin and Spain of autonomy. Speaking of the French state model, states: "Everyone is having their personal hobbies, local and provincial all right, but that is not politics."
I did not come to much: I do not dislike the federal model, which, I believe, has two advantages over the Jacobin: creating a counterweight to central power and allow economic competition between regions or states. However, it is hard to admit I asymmetrical federalism, the appeal to collective identity as a political weapon (and rough me by myself to identify with what I please!) And undue influence local forces in state politics. Since then, the current autonomous state do not like at all. But I fear that our nationalists would never support a federated centrifugal All American or German. Theirs is to join the advantages of partnering with Spain and avoid the disadvantages of belonging to it. And so we, instead of arguing about what policies are more reasonable hit us again and again with the "existential issue" of Spain.
0 comments:
Post a Comment